:: Music ::

Monday, June 15, 2009

my love one (^^,)

mmmm...
i dont know what im doing is rite.... but there's something inside me keeps telling me to do this....
this is about someone that i love so much.... and of course i love my family 24/7.. need to post it some other time except now...

but this one, i want talked bout someone that really makes my heart beats faster when im with her...

she's........AMAZING!!! for me, she's everything...near to perfect.. and as time past by, i love her more and more... i never feel it with anyone else... but, with her... its something different.. she had thought me a lot.. she's very sensitive, but her sensitivity makes me knew her better..to be more alert.. and now, i know if i'm hurting her by emotions... i can feel it...she really cares bout this relationship eventhough im not her bf... i'll wait for her if i have to... i've promised to myself that i want to take care of her when she needed or not.. and i will keep my promise for her bcause i really love her.. if i can, i want to tell her that i love her every single moments.... i need her... i've been waiting 4years, and i dont want miss the chance to be with her... she such a wonderful person... people can say anything bout us.. but only me n she know better.. my love to her is not about her looks.. but i love her bcause there r somethings inside her, the softness, the great attitude, and everything the she can see inside her...

if she's reading now, i want to tell her how much i love her.... she completes me... but sometimes i've been thinking, what would happen to me if she's not mine in the future... im surely cant accept it, but, to see her happy with her choice, nothing can make me happier.. i want to see her happy, if not with me, with someone that she love... and my heart will say, 'i'm happy 4 you'... but it is never too little too late to tell her, 'i love you'..what i can say now is, this is not a made up story... i post it because i really missed her... hope to see her soon... n be with her HAPPILY EVER AFTER.......

:: b love (^^,) & i will always there for u::

::don't worry, be happy & smile always::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates