:: Music ::

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PASUM time....

aaaahhhhhh....
nothing's better than wathing DoReMi while blogging..Makes my drowziness on high... Just like my old times.. remembering my past times makes me missed my friends at PASUM, SMKDAM so much... Mainly my friends at PASUM..

Talkin bout PASUM, i've been there 4 a year...in a year, great memories i have.. Making new friends, hanging with them.. My very best friends, there are 5.. Zul, Nan, Emma, Dila & Ajwad... But Ajwad is from UIA... Eventhough, he's still my bestfriend..

Here they are,

Ajwad

Nan

Dila & Emma

Zul

and this is,

Me

Us, we spent great time there.. We've done so many things in a year..
wanna noe we did

Here some of them

Dine together (all wore red)


Sitting on tarmac at 4a.m


PASUM'S Dinner

Visit to National Science Centre

Went to PETROSAINS

and PHOTOGRAPHING

A LOT!!!!

mmm, missed them so much..
by the way, i want to conclude that
a friendship last forever..
no matter how busy u are,
where ever u are,
true friends are hard to find

:: don't worry, be happy & smile always ::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates